| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moca in January is really warm at 22.95 °C (73.31 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 70.7mm (2.8in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Moca January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Moca, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Moca: