| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moca in May is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp. Some 159.9mm (6.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Moca May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Moca, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Moca: